Updated: May 1, 2020
Your Club is taking extra precautions to help you stay healthy during this CORVID-19 outbreak. Based on the State guidelines the following operational changes will begin on May 4th
1) Housekeeping, OPC, and Fitness Center will remain closed.
2) Shoothouse will be open and we request that all members observe the social distancing requirements established by the Federal and State Governments.
3) Clay Course will remain open at your discretion.
4) The Lodge and Elmer’s will open for regular hours. Specific requirements have been established by the State. These restrictions are as follows:
a) Seating will be limited to 25% capacity. Pine Creek capacity will be 20 members. Due to the limited seating this will be for Members Only. Guests will not be permitted from Dining in the Lodge or Elmer's. All seating will be spaced 6 feet apart.
b) All dining is requested to be reservation only due to limited seating. Walk ins will be allowed if space is available. Due to our limited seating and to ensure we are able to accommodate you please contact us for reservations.
5) Guests may accompany you at your Cabin or Ranch in Pine Creek, however they are not permitted in any other areas.
6) The Board of Directors has requested that any member who has or has been in contact with anyone that has symptoms of COVID-19 please alert management. The information will be kept confidential.
We appreciate your patience and support of these measures during this unprecedented time. Our main goal is to protect and keep safe all our members and staff of Pine Creek.
Please feel free to call me if you have any concerns or questions.
For the Board of Directors,